Caleb LOVES to ride his tricycle outside on the back patio. Westley will often zoom around on Uncle Austin's old scooter, but he refuses to touch his bicycle. He finds working the pedals too hard, and doesn't want to try at all. I think it's because he never learned to work the pedals on a tricycle before going to a bicycle. I hope someday he'll want to try a bike, but I guess if he never does, that's okay. As long as he doesn't go somewhere on his mission that requires a bike, right? Or maybe I need to get him a bike with hand brakes because that's the part he has a hard time with--the fact that when he pushes his feet back by accident, the bike brakes and he can't go forward.
Anyway, these are some cute pictures of Caleb enjoying his tricycle. Whenever it's not raining, he goes outside and rides around and around and around. It's great that he enjoys it.
3 comments:
See here.
very cute! it's so nice to get the kids outside. Maybe i can meet you at a park in mesa sometime soon?
Yeah, that would be great!
Post a Comment