Saturday, February 2, 2008

Westley and Eliza



Isn't Eliza pretty in her church dress? Up until about two weeks ago, I had been putting Eliza in the same dress each Sunday, a dress I got her for Christmas. Finally, after moving, I had a chance to go through all the clothes we've been given, many of them hand-me-downs from some generous people, and found that we have a HUGE abundance of baby girl clothes in the sizes 0-3 months. So I now try to dress her in an outfit every day (often it ends up being about 2-3 outfits a day with all her spit-up) and sleepers for pajamas at night. I was just putting her in sleepers all the time before. This is a picture of her the first time I dressed her in something different for church.



Westley is my big helper when it comes to Eliza. Recently, she's had RSV, and he's even helped by giving her the last few minutes of a breathing treatment while I was getting Travis down for a nap. Here he is feeding her a bottle. Usually he only helps for just a few minutes while I am busy with the other boys (changing Travis' diaper, helping Caleb wash his hands, putting them down for naps, etc.). He loves to help out, though, and he sure loves babies! Guess he was definitely supposed to be the oldest in our family!

No comments: