Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Love Weddings!

Last week I was fortunate enough to take a couple days off of being an insanely overtired mom and went to Utah to enjoy my cousin Beth's wedding. It was wonderful! Not only did I get to get a couple full night's of rest, but I also got to see one of my most favorite people in the world tie the knot with a wonderful guy! It was awesome! And seeing all the extended family that was there (including a cousin whom I haven't seen in 10 years and his wife and children, whom I had never met!). What a great couple of days! Can't wait for my brother's wedding in May...



Congratulations Beth and Mark!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute blot. You can definitely add my link to your blog. I will have to figure out how to add you to mine. I am still figuring things out. I am sure I will see you tomorrow at park play day.

Michael and Lindsey said...

It looks like you had a good time! By the way, since you asked, I have been finding my backgrounds on www.pyzam.com or www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. I've found that the second web-site has templates that won't delete widgets once you switch over. Hope that helps (although you already have pretty cute backgrounds).