Recently, Eliza has started eating solids. I've only ever given her rice cereal mixed with formula and then, a couple days ago, oatmeal mixed with formula. She seems to like it a lot! In about 1-1/2 weeks, I will start giving her fruit. I've always just used storebought baby food in the past--you know the Gerber 1's and 2's and then added table food, but this time around, I'm considering getting a food processor of some sort and making the baby food. I can't wait to add some flavor to these cereal meals and see how she likes that. Travis wanted a taste of Eliza's food, and wouldn't stop crying until we popped a bite in his mouth, and then he wouldn't stop gagging. It was so funny! Isn't Eliza so cute?
1 comment:
eliza is such a cutie!! and i love the bumbo...we'll have to check those out our next time around. :)
Post a Comment