Wednesday, September 17, 2008
New 'Do
I got my hair cut again. I keep going shorter and shorter. I'm thinking next time of just shaving it all off. Not really, but I thought I'd post a few pics.

This one is at the Mesa Temple. Corey and I finally made it to the temple again on Saturday, for the first time since February. Even though we live so close, it sure is hard arranging a sitter and getting over there. After all we went through to get a sitter (calling several people, getting one, then having her cancel last minute, so calling again and finally finding one last minute), I almost wanted to skip the temple and just go out to dinner. But I really needed the spiritual uplift and felt a lot better about stuff after we came out. And we did go out to a brief dinner at Applebee's, which is so nice without the kids. It's almost boring, though, because I'm so used to having episodes to deal with when out in public. Just the two of us just seems so calm! Too bad I forgot to have the server take a picture of us together, something we haven't had since February 2007 when we did a swing dance at the ward talent show! Here's that picture, in case you were wondering:
Labels:
date night,
Jenna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE your new hair cut, Jenna! It looks really good on you.
Your new hair is cute! And it looks kind of familiar... ;)
Thanks, Becky. I knew you'd love it!
You look great! and i'm glad you and corey could spend some time together at the temple.
Cute hair! I just got mine cut too and I'm trying to decide if it's too short. Yours looks great though.
Post a Comment