Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Everyday Life

It seems like much has happened in the past several weeks and I just can't keep up with it all. We've been busy and have had fun just hanging out, so that's what these pictures show. We've spent time dressing up and just playing around. Every morning, Travis and Caleb accompany Westley to the bus stop, and then Corey or I follow a few minutes later, sometimes with Eliza, sometimes without. Westley also lost his second tooth a couple of weeks ago, just before we went to California. That night, I remembered at about 4:30 a.m. to be the Tooth Fairy! Good thing I remembered before his usual wake-up time of 6, he would have been disappointed!

Eliza caught in the act

Travis, the Pirate

Travis and Caleb on the way to the bus stop

Westley showing off his second hole from a lost tooth

No comments: