A-Z Tagged
A- Attached Or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Corey
C- Cake Or Pie: Cake first, then pie (love them both!)
D- Day Of Choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Carmex
F- Favorite Color: The whole spectrum
G- Greatest Accomplishment: Birthing 4 babies
H- Hometown: Wherever, USA--I've never been able to answer this
I- Indulgences: Chocolate-covered strawberries
J- January Or July: July, I'm a summer girl
K- Kids: 3 boys and 1 girl
L- Life is Incomplete without: family and friends
M- Marriage Date: June 21, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 5 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Heights, spiders, and something horrible happening to my kids
Q-Quotes: Smile, people will wonder what you are up to.
R- Reason to Smile: my 4 little cuties
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag five friends: Jen, Maren, Ruthann, Tiffany, Andrea
U-Unknown Fact about Me: I can't sleep without earplugs
V- Very favorite store: Any bookstore
W- Worst Habit: Knuckle cracking
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: Ultra Sound
Y-Your Favorite Food: steak and potatoes
Z- Your Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
No comments:
Post a Comment