Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Eliza's Birthday Cake

We finally had a birthday cake celebration for Eliza's first birthday. It was only about a month after her first birthday. Jenny and Toby and their family came over for it, on Sunday, January 11th, which was our second Sunday back in our house. Corey just happened to have the 4th and the 11th off of work, so he was able to be home all day both days. I made a chocolate marble cake with chocolate frosting in the shape of a heart and we decorated it with sprinkles and marshmallows. The boys were sure excited for her, but I think she just caught on to the excitement and was excited because they were. But it was so cute.

Here she is eating her yummy cake. Eliza has a definite sweet tooth, as I'm sure most babies do. Anytime anybody has a treat, if we don't hide it from her, she will follow us around until she gets some. She was especially excited when she saw the cake, having had cake for my birthday and Corey's.
I can't believe my little girl is 1 year old!

No comments: