Tuesday, January 27, 2009
A Patriotic Parade
Westley got home from school last week, I think it was Thursday, and really wanted to have a parade because he had made the little flag he is holding in his hand at school. So he sat down and made these little hats, or headbands (as he called them) for everyone (including myself). Well, actually, he made one for everyone but Eliza, but she started acting up and throwing herself around screaming in a tantrum. I finally asked him to make one for her, but he didn't want to, on account that she would ruin it. But I finally convinced him, and she was so excited to be part of it. So here they are, lined up and ready to begin their parade. They marched around the house the whole time, with Westley singing a song he'd made up about the United States of America.
Labels:
family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it that Eliza had to be involved...so very cute!
Post a Comment