Westley was greatly disappointed because there was no snow when he left for school, it snowed during the day, and then it was mostly melted by the time he got home. It snowed again yesterday all day, but because I was gone at Relief Society Super Saturday all day and Corey was home with three other sick kids and the backyard had mounds of dog poop under the snow because we hadn't made it out to pick it up before the snow started, Westley couldn't go outside (out front) unsupervised to play in it yesterday either. Today it melted down quite a bit, so I'm sure it will be gone by Tuesday and the kids won't be well enough tomorrow to play in it either. I keep telling him there will be more snow, I just hope we get a little more while he's off track and after the kids are better.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
First Snow
On Monday, October 26th, we had the first snow here in Utah since we moved. The three kids at home loved it. I put them in all their snow gear to try it out and see how they would do. Eliza wasn't sure about it all, but the boys loved throwing snowballs at me.
Westley was greatly disappointed because there was no snow when he left for school, it snowed during the day, and then it was mostly melted by the time he got home. It snowed again yesterday all day, but because I was gone at Relief Society Super Saturday all day and Corey was home with three other sick kids and the backyard had mounds of dog poop under the snow because we hadn't made it out to pick it up before the snow started, Westley couldn't go outside (out front) unsupervised to play in it yesterday either. Today it melted down quite a bit, so I'm sure it will be gone by Tuesday and the kids won't be well enough tomorrow to play in it either. I keep telling him there will be more snow, I just hope we get a little more while he's off track and after the kids are better.


Westley was greatly disappointed because there was no snow when he left for school, it snowed during the day, and then it was mostly melted by the time he got home. It snowed again yesterday all day, but because I was gone at Relief Society Super Saturday all day and Corey was home with three other sick kids and the backyard had mounds of dog poop under the snow because we hadn't made it out to pick it up before the snow started, Westley couldn't go outside (out front) unsupervised to play in it yesterday either. Today it melted down quite a bit, so I'm sure it will be gone by Tuesday and the kids won't be well enough tomorrow to play in it either. I keep telling him there will be more snow, I just hope we get a little more while he's off track and after the kids are better.
Labels:
family fun,
sickness,
Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment