Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An Evening Out: Chuck E. Cheese

A few weeks ago, we met up with some friends of ours for a night out with the kids at Chuck E. Cheese. The night was fun, but I don't think we'll be going back there anytime soon. It was exhausting! Not to mention that it was definitely NOT cheap, even with coupons!

Here are pictures from the event:




2 comments:

Jillian said...

I have every intention of lying to my future children about the mere existence of Chuck E Cheese. I have no problem lying, I hate it so much.

"No kids, that is just a place where they make kids clean up after mice and rodents. And while you are picking up all of their nasty poop (that gives you diseases) the mice try to bite you.

The owners try to trick kids into thinking it's fun, so that they will do it. Other kids lie and say it's fun just so that THEY won't have to be the only ones doing it."


Two words.

Evil. Genius.

Brooke said...

I can't get myself to go there anymore. I ate there the night before I had Noah, and had the worst stomach ache ever. Plus, you are right, it is ridiculously expensive. At least your kids had fun though, right?