My boys are in a band. It's called the Yo-Yo Brothers. Westley came up with the name. He is, of course, the lead singer. Caleb plays the guitar and Travis is the drummer. Of course, the guitar Caleb uses is actually the handle of a broken plastic hammer. Westley's microphone is another plastic tool. And Travis is using the straight pieces from his Thomas the train set as his drumsticks on the costume box lid (his drums).
Love it!
They even have a groupie: Eliza. She isn't in the pictures but she is in the video, dancing.
Hey Jenna, just sending my love your way. I'm terrible at the blog thing lately but wanted to let you know that you're missed! I'll try to call you later this week.
7 comments:
Hey Jenna, just sending my love your way. I'm terrible at the blog thing lately but wanted to let you know that you're missed! I'll try to call you later this week.
funny and cute
how many songs do they sing?
ok, and my favorite is Caleb chewing out Travis at the end of the video....
They sing a variety of songs, ranging from the Beach Boys to Ricky Martin and anything in between!
ADORABLE!!
Thanks for the video. I miss them!
Post a Comment