Sunday, April 11, 2010

Caleb's Misunderstanding

I meant to post about this when it happened, which was right after we moved here, but I forgot. Wish I had a picture to add. But anyway, right after we moved here, Caleb wore a suit to church that I got from a neighbor in Arizona. He was so excited to wear the snazzy suit, and we didn't really know why.

When we got to church, Caleb marched right over to the rows where the deacons sat waiting to pass the Sacrament. It turns out that he thought that he would be able to pass the Sacrament because he was wearing this nice suit. He was so upset when he found out that wasn't the case. We had to pull him out into the hall and explain to him that he couldn't pass the Sacrament until he was 12 because that's when he would get the priesthood. It was so sad and cute and funny all at the same time!

No comments: