We went again to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. Westley was at school, so it was just the three younger kids, Corey and me. It seemed to take less time to get through, but we didn't stop and look at everything as closely as the first time through, just at some of our favorite exhibits--which is part of the fun of having a pass, being able to pick and choose what to see each time and not feeling overwhelmed. One of these days I'll brave it by myself with the kids while Corey is at work.
This picture shows the difference in size between Megaladon (the giant prehistoric shark) and a great white shark, which is hanging in the background.
I put this picture up because the reason Eliza is crying is kind of funny. There is a low rail in front of the Megaladon, as you can see in the above picture. Eliza went to sit on the rail to get the picture with her brothers, but fell back over it. She didn't get hurt, but she's crying because she's afraid of the giant shark and falling over the rail put her just a little too close for comfort.
Daddy and Eliza in front of the T-Rex, which you again can't see. I have no idea how to work the lighting in this place. It's terrible for pictures.
The kids in front of the dinosaur in the lobby. I don't remember what kind it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment