Thursday, July 29, 2010

In-N-Out Picnic




The In-N-Out family picnic was held at a water park in Provo. It was pretty good, but a little chilly for my Arizona blood. A big drawback was that they did not have the cookout trailer; instead we ate food that was there at the park, which wasn't nearly as good as a double-double would have been. Hopefully next year, with more stores, they will send the cookout trailer. Only four stores wasn't enough to warrant one this year.

The kids had fun, and especially liked the all-you-can-eat ice cream and cotton candy. Westley and Corey went on a few rides together. I went on one ride with Caleb and then Caleb and I spent time in the wave pool. Jamie was there with her guest and they spent some time watching Eliza and Travis in one of the kid pools. The toddler pool was out of order, closed for repairs, so that was a bummer to have the zero depth pool designed for kids Eliza's age completely closed. Next year we will bring her life jacket.

We were bummed that we forgot to take advantage of having the company store there to buy some things. But it was fun. I liked how it was smaller--there were only four stores and only half of that go on the same day.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

What's the In-n-Out Picnic with no cook out trailer?! That's nuts.

Glad you had fun though

JennaK said...

I know, right?