
On Wednesday, May 4th, I was able to have a Girls Night Out with some high school friends. Actually, the fun thing is that some of these ladies I wasn't really friends with in high school. I knew them, but we didn't hang out with each other or anything. The reason behind this night was because my friend who was my maid-of-honor at our wedding and my best friend in high school, someone I've kept in touch with closely through the years, is now moving from Sandy to Arizona. I'm totally upset about this since we've really gotten reconnected the last 18 months with being so close by each other. We've had play groups, our kids are friends, she was teaching my boys piano lessons, we canned peaches together last fall. She moves in only two weeks and I'm so sad. We didn't live near each other from 2003 until 2009, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but we've really gotten close again this last year-and-a-half, and I am just going to miss her like crazy. Plus, I'm jealous that she gets to be in Arizona!
Anyway, we met at Village Inn and just had pie and chatted until the wee hours of morning. Took me a couple days to recover from such a late night! Thanks to Corey, who held down the fort and got up with Jonah that night so I could sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment