But the kids and I had a lot of fun. Although, I do think it is somewhat lame that they now allow scooters at the skating rink. Modern times sure have really made things easier in all sorts of areas, even when it comes to skating rinks. Lots of kids don't know how to skate these days--many even can't ride bikes, thanks to scooters. Next time we go, I'm making them get skates!
Travis did not like it. He was too small for the scooter and he didn't like the dark room and loud music. He spent most of the time sitting on the side waiting for us to be done.
Eliza LOVED it! At first, she was hesitant, but after one time around the rink holding my hand, she refused to hold my hand again and wanted to go out there by herself. I was the nervous nellie, not wanting to let her! I think this will be a great mommy-daughter date some time, or even a great daddy-daughter date, if I can get Corey to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment