The kids are lucky we even managed to dye eggs and have an egg hunt on Easter morning. After doing this, I read on someone else's blog how they always do their Easter egg hunt on Saturday so that they can focus on the Savior and his sacrifice on Easter Sunday and I really liked that idea, so we will probably do that from now on.


Here are the Easter baskets all set out. Corey worked Saturday night, so I did all this myself, filling the eggs and hiding them around the room and setting everything out. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to do it until about 9:30 that night, so I hurried and did it. Having a new baby is so exhausting!


Caleb, Jonah and I stayed home from church, so there are no pictures of Caleb or Jonah in their Easter clothes from Nana. I love the blue color of the shirts, though, and we will probably get a family picture taken later this summer in these clothes.

No comments:
Post a Comment