But it was fun and there was so much to see. After doing that, and having seen "17 Miracles" earlier in the week, I decided that I am so grateful that I live now. I am grateful for flush toilets and running water. I'm grateful that when I drive to Arizona for a family visit later this week that I get to drive in an air-conditioned car for only 12 hours rather than trekking through snow and facing wolves over the period of several months on foot! I realize that the people who lived in that era didn't know anything else or any other way, but I'm still grateful for the modern conveniences I have!
On the mini-train around the pond--my kids are the back four
The next three pictures are of the mini pioneer village playground for the kids to play on. The kids loved it, and why not? Perfect-sized just for them, little houses and businesses for them to play in!
Playing on the train by the village
This is Travis standing by the stove of one of the pioneer houses. Glad I don't have to cook on that!
It was a great experience, but I'm eager to go back with Corey along too and see more of the village that we didn't really get to see.


No comments:
Post a Comment