On Saturday, I had a friend of mine from high school who had lived in Utah until recently and then moved to Arizona come over to my parents' house to swim. Then I went and visited a few friends there.
On Sunday morning, I drove out to see a friend with all the kids and then back to go to 1:30 pm church. After church, we had a big turkey dinner with everyone who was there.
On Monday, I actually didn't feel very good most of the day. I ran some errands, went swimming, took a nap. I made dinner that night for everyone, which was spaghetti.
On Tuesday, some of us went over to a water park in Chandler and I met up with some friends from Arizona there as well. The kids loved it and it was a lot of fun. Maybe next time we're all there, we can all go to this park.
On Wednesday morning, all of us Fowles girls took Paige out to breakfast. Later, Corey arrived with Beth's husband Mark and Beth and I went to pick them up from the airport. Then we came back to the house. Corey and I took the kids and went to see his brother who lives in Gilbert. Then we came home to celebrate Austin's 25th birthday.
On Thursday, we went to the temple for the wedding. Then we came back to Mesa for the luncheon. The afternoon was spent lazing around and resting. The reception was that night.
On Friday, we all went swimming and hung out and then everybody started leaving. We drove back and stopped halfway again in Kanab at the same place. We arrived back home just in time for Corey to go off to work, so I was left to unpack and clean and get everything ready for Sunday.
Austin's black widow b-day cake. This one is actually a dead black widow, since he does pest control













No comments:
Post a Comment