Thursday, August 25, 2011

Travel Day


During the middle of August, my brother got married in Arizona. So I drove down about a week before the wedding with the kids to spend some extra time there. We didn't want Corey to lose pay by taking vacation time so he stayed behind and flew down just before the wedding and then we all drove home.

On the way down, my cousin and I caravaned. She has one child who is almost two (in the top picture on the end), so she took one of my kids in her car while I had the other four with me. We drove halfway and stopped in Southern Utah for the night and then drove the rest of the way. It was nice breaking up the drive in chunks like that and worked out well.

We stopped in Cove Fort in Central Utah on the way down the first day and that is where we took the pictures.

No comments: