Friday, February 10, 2012

Chair Train



During the week, we mostly just pick up the house every night so it is clutter free, but on the weekends we do more of a deep cleaning. The kids have chores that rotate each Saturday based on their weekly chore. One child cleans the bathrooms, one of them sweeps and mops the hard floors, one of them vacuums the carpets, and one of them picks up the dog poop in the backyard. Whenever they sweep and mop the kitchen floor, they have to move all the chairs to the front room. Often, they set up the chairs in a line and then play train. Here, they've even included Jonah in playing train.

2 comments:

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Hi, there! I am having so much fun reading your posts here!

I saw your blog link on Hannah's blog @ Oh Me Oh My! Desserts! from a comment you made, so followed you over here ;-)

I am also LDS, have 3 boys in a row, and a daughter, and just welcomed our fifth, a girl. We have some things in common! It's fun to see what you and your kids do for fun, like this chair train.

I look forward to coming back and reading more of your posts.

Have a blessed day, Eve.

JennaK said...

Hi Eve! Glad you found me. I love to read Hannah's blog too, don't always leave comments though. Thanks for stopping by!