For Christmas this year, we made the traditional trek to Temple Square to see the lights.
Christmas morning brought the usual tradition of opening the stockings first. We kept the stockings really simple this year and I think I really liked it. Of course, we had to include the usual mini box of cereal, which were really hard to find this year. Thanks to my cousin who picked some up for me or we wouldn't have had them! Next year, as soon as I see them hit shelves I will buy them!
After opening presents, Dad spent some time enjoying his present, a hunting game on the Wii.
After a few hours of playing Wii and watching a movie, we took the kids to the nearby park for some tubing.
It was a nice Christmas Day. While it's nice to see extended family and spend time on the holidays with them when possible, I do enjoy a good Christmas at home with just our little clan.















No comments:
Post a Comment