Thursday, December 6, 2012

Eliza is FIVE!!!

I cannot believe that my little girl is FIVE years old! Corey and I were going to be gone on her birthday, so we celebrated early. We took the whole family out to breakfast at IHOP (Eliza had been asking to go to IHOP for her birthday breakfast for months). We spent the day at home, just hanging out and being together. She requested Italian-style chicken for dinner and I made her a Hello Kitty cake.

Waiting for presents
opening the first one--a new leotard
She also got a princess stamp set, I took the picture too soon.
She got a doll house and was quite excited about it

Hello Kitty cake
Blowing out candles

It's amazing how fast time goes by that she is already five and starting school next fall.  She certainly brings a touch of femininity to our family that would otherwise be missing.  Very girlie little girl we have here. 


No comments: