Saturday, February 9, 2013

Daddy-Daughter Dance

Several cities and also wards and stakes will put on a Daddy-Daughter Dance right around Valentine's Day here where we live. Last year Corey and Eliza tried to attend one but they were all sold out (city one--our stake/ward doesn't do this). So this year, as soon as I saw the ad for it, I went and bought tickets.

Eliza was super excited.  I bought the tickets the second week of January and she had to wait all the way until February 8th.  But when that day came, she was so excited.


She requested a French braid for her hair, which was odd because she never asks me to braid her hair.  I couldn't do it, so I asked for help and a friend stepped up and braided it for me.  It turned out really great!

And she looked so beautiful in her pretty red-and-white dress and new red shoes.


Daddy and daughter ready for their date

They had a great time.  It was a dinner-dance put on by the city.  So they ate dinner, did some crafts, and had some dancing.  They had a photographer there taking pictures so Eliza brought home a picture of her and Daddy in a cute little frame they made and put it on her dresser.  What a great memorable night for Eliza!

No comments: