Sunday, April 1, 2018
Easter 2018
This year, Easter was the very first Sunday in April, which also happened to be General Conference Sunday. So we didn't have church. But we did our usual Easter traditions: hunting for jelly beans and making Resurrection rolls. I did leg of lamb for dinner this year and it was so good. I wanted to do strawberry pie, but there were no strawberries to be found anywhere. I think there was a crop shortage due to flooding or storms, or something like that. So we had banana creme instead and ate it all. We'll be able to wear our Easter clothes to church next Sunday, which is great because I have one more week to work on my skirt. This may be the last Easter that I can do matching dresses and skirts. I don't know when Eliza will outgrow liking it, I will do it for as long as I can. I got the boys all light purple ties that were similar in coloring to the dress fabric, but the ties all have different patterns.
Labels:
Eliza,
holidays,
homemaking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment