Eliza was trying on a new (to her) outfit and wanted opinions on it, so I snapped a picture and posted it online. She just looks so cute and sophisicated here.
Caleb got braces on Monday. He will have them on for probably two full years. We were able to use money from our tax return to pay in cash for them, which was nice. I seriously can't believe how expensive braces are. All together, we have spent nearly $10,000 on braces for three kids! (And Eliza will need them again later, she is only in Phase One!)
Annmarie figured out all on her own how to write her birthdate of March 14th.
I snapped this picture of Eliza because she just looks so cute and comfy with her hair in a bun, dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans and wearing her glasses. She really is growing up to be quite a beauty.
We went to an Easter egg hunt with some other families in our ward. Nathan loved looking for eggs. I invited Paige to come and bring Autumn and Brock. Travis, Eliza, Jonah, Annmarie, and Nathan came with me. Caleb and Westley stayed home.









No comments:
Post a Comment