Sunday, March 18, 2018

Silliness




We didn't really do anything very exciting over Spring Break.  Watched TV and movies, played some games, celebrated two birthdays.  We did spring cleaning too, which the kids didn't like.  I cleaned out the kids' bathroom and went through all the girl bows and hair accessories.  We gave what we couldn't use any more to our cousin, Autumn, who just turned three. 

Westley spent the week with mostly unwashed hair and a baseball cap on.  And he got a new white shirt from an uncle.  He thinks it's too big, but I think it fits about right.  It might be a little big, but he'll grow into it soon enough. 

Nathan loves to lick the powdered sugar from the pancakes/waffles that we have.  I had to get a picture of a toddler's joy.  Toddlers just have so much joy over everything they do and see.  I love it!

No comments: