Sunday, August 5, 2018

It's Already August!

I can't believe that it's August already. This summer has totally flown by and I've enjoyed every minute of it.  I took all of July off from teaching piano and most of June and August as well.  While our bank account suffered, it was a much needed break for me.  Preschool is also not in session over the summer, so I truly had the time I wanted for myself.  Now I need to buckle down and get to work planning my preschool year, but I'm so glad that I had this summer to really enjoy my family.


Every once in a blue moon I catch Westley and Travis being nice to each other.  This was one of those rare moments.



Poor Nathan fell and hit his head again.  He gets the most goose-eggs of any of the kids.  I hope there isn't any permanent damage from all these head injuries.  He seems to be okay and I think the size of the goose egg makes it look worse than it actually is.

No comments: