I'm seriously so sad about summer coming to an end! We signed Eliza and Travis up for a local community football league this fall. Travis will be playing on the senior tackle team and Eliza will be cheering for his team. We went in for a uniform fitting. She is very excited about cheerleading. Travis is really excited about playing football.
Nathan made himself a lunch out of some crackers and cheese. At least it's something. He is by far the pickiest toddler when it comes to food that we've had. Hopefully he outgrows it soon.
Travis' football helmet that we had to buy. Actually, I took this picture to try and sell it. I had no luck, so I will try again in a year. We bought the wrong size (it was too big) and next year he'll be playing for the school and will be provided a helmet. So we won't need one in this larger size.
Westley started back with marching band at the end of July and has been busy for the last several weeks going to practice every day from 7 am to 4:30 pm. They had their parent night this last week. I wasn't able to go because I had to take Eliza to her uniform fitting. So Corey went and got to see Westley perform and then take Westley's place in the band. I did it last year. Westley is really excited about marching band this year.
On rainy days In-N-Out has free hot chocolate for kids 12 and under, even in the heat of the Texas summer, so I took Eliza for lunch and some hot chocolate. They have the best hot chocolate.





No comments:
Post a Comment