Christmas Day was the usual. We lined them up. Travis was even represented with the South African flag hanging from the top of the stairs. We opened stockings, then presents and had our big breakfast.
I worked really hard and gave my mom a drawing I had done of me, her, and her mom all of us around the age of 20 or so. I used photos that I had from those ages and composed them into a picture. I did use AI to help by having it create the picture and then I used it as a basis for my drawing. Alejandra and Westley gave Corey and me these great Mexican shirts (they probably have a name but I don't know it). They were so nice! On Christmas Day, some of us drove up to Plano's Deerfield Neighborhood and walked through Christmas lights. We also had our chicken nuggets and applesauce on Christmas Day.
The day after Christmas, we had a breakfast gathering with the Fowles family and played some games. It was a fun time. All in all, a very good Christmas!











No comments:
Post a Comment