Saturday, December 6, 2025

Eliza's Actual Birthday

Eliza turned 18 on December 6, 2025, but this post is not about her birthday celebration.  That's because she did not have time that day to have a birthday celebration.  Instead, she had an orchestra cluster concert.  We had a ward Christmas dinner.  And she had a combined choir, orchestra, and band concert.  Corey and I were supposed to go to the In-N-Out Christmas party, but we decided to skip it this year in favor of these other events, especially since it was in Fort Worth.  

I caught this picture of Jonah and Nathan being silly with the fox hats we have.  Had to get the picture of them matching with the hats because who knows when it will happen again?

The ward Christmas dinner was really good and we had some fun games they had planned.  Nathan got to be decorated as a Christmas tree.  Unfortunately, our group did not finish first.  The theme was Luau so we all wore our Hawaiian shirts.  I wore my Hawaiian shirt, which is white with red and yellow flowers and green stems and I won an award for the most "Christmas-y Hawaiian outfit".  I really just wore the only Hawaiian shirt I have!

We left the ward dinner early to go to the other concert.  It was a busy day!  






 






No comments: