I saw this on my friend Joy's blog and thought I'd share some fun facts:
What time did you get up this morning? I finally forced myself to get up and deal with the kids at about 6:30. They'd been up since 5:30, but Eliza was a night owl last night, so I really was awake since about 4 am.
Diamonds or pearls? I like diamonds better than pearls, but I'm not really into gems. Just the one on my ring finger!
Last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted (with Adam and Eve on Christmas Day!)
What is your favorite TV show right now? Lost and Supernanny are all I watch lately, plus the Today Show in the morning when the kids aren't watching PBS.
What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal--with 4 kids under 5, it's quick and easy.
What is your middle name? I don't have one.
What foods do you dislike? I don't like foods that are too spicy--so a lot of foreign foods are on my dislike list.
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Amy Grant Greatest Hits is what I like, but usually we listen to what the boys like--an oldies CD called Rock Around the Clock and the Beach Boys Sounds of Summer.
What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Ford Windstar
Favorite sandwich? Ham, bacon and swiss melt. Yummy!
What is your favorite thing to wear? Anything comfortable--jeans mostly and T-shirts, but dressing up makes me feel prettier.
If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Hawaii, I think. I've never been outside the continental U.S., except one trip to Mexico in college for an Intensive Spanish program I did.
What color is your bathroom? Tan and white (that is, the bathroom we are using at my parents' house).
Favorite brand of clothing? I don't have a favorite brand, just whatever fits, but I did find that I do like Tommy Hilfiger classic boot cut jeans.
Where would you retire? Somewhere without snow.
Most memorable birthday? 16th, and it's not necessarily a good memory.
Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics and football, kind of weird combination, I know.
Favorite saying? It's better to aim for the sun and miss than to aim for a pile of manure and hit it. (courtesy of my mom)
When is your birthday? December 21st
What is your shoe size? 7
Pets? Just a dog who doesn't live with us right now
What did you want to be when you were little? A writer
What are you doing today? Going to the dentist
What is your favorite candy? Just about anything chocolate
Your favorite flower? Roses
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Going to CA next weekend, going to Utah a couple weeks later, going to Utah in May for Adam's wedding
What are you listening to right now? Eliza is crying and the boys are watching Curious George
What was the last thing you ate? a bowl of Life cereal
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? brown
What is your pet peeve? Rude drivers
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Corey at 2:30 am when he wasn't home from work yet, asking where he was
Favorite soft drink? Root beer
Favorite restauarant? Outback Steakhouse
Hair Color? brown
Favorite day of the year? Easter Sunday
What was your favorite toy as a child? Paper, scissors, glue or tape and crayons.
Summer or winter? Summer
Hugs or kisses? Hugs
Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
Favorite Time of Day? Between 9 pm and midnight, the only hours I'm almost guaranteed to be sleeping.
When was the last time you cried? This morning when I had to get up and face the day--I was too tired to cope.
What is under your bed? My violin and guitar
What did you do last night? Watched a movie and tried to get Eliza to go to sleep.
Favorite smell? Citrus
What are you afraid of? Anything bad happening to my kids
How many keys on your key ring? Oh, 4 or 5, not really sure.
How many years at your current job? Almost five years being a stay-at-home mom
Favorite day of the week? I don't have one--they all blend together. Probably any day that Corey is home for some time and can help out.
How many states have you lived in? Six
2 comments:
hey jenna! How is the convenienter life in Mesa. You know restraunts, fun, etc! I love this new backdrop you have. I am thinking of going to the Superstition mall thursday @ 10 am. They have that kids club there with Dooper the prarie dog, fun I know. Maybe we could meet there. Or does another day/location work better?
With a small baby, I still don't get out much and actually miss the ward in Queen Creek where there are actually people to do stuff with if I do get out. But, we could meet at 10 am at the mall on Thursday. I haven't yet done an outing of that magnitude with all the kids by myself, so it will be an adventure!
Post a Comment