On Friday, the kids played with playdough in the morning. At about 10:30, Andrea and I left with the older kids (Leah, Hannah, Westley and Caleb--Peter was at his last day of summer school) and dropped them off at Ave's house. She wanted to have them come over and play with Creighton and Geoffrey, the little boy she was baby-sitting. Corey stayed at the house with Travis, Matthew and Eliza, and later Peter, and had lunch there. We went through McDonald's drive-through on our way to the Cantrell's and picked up lunch for the other kids. Then Andrea and I went out to lunch with a group of friends from her ward who were celebrating a birthday for one of them. We went to Macaroni Grill. It was fun, I enjoyed getting to know some of Andrea's friends. After that, Andrea and I went back to Cantrell's after running a few errands and ended up staying for a while. Ave shared the special book that Andrea had put together with help as a memorial to Ave's Matthew. Matthew is Ave's child who had an accident in October of last year and passed away--I posted about it before. The kids had fun playing at Creighton's house and Westley and Creighton seemed to hit it off. Corey was so great in staying home with the kids for most of that day. In the evening, we had dinner and got the kids to bed, then Corey and went out in search of dessert. We came back and played Beyond Balderdash with Jordan and Andrea, which was a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment