Monday, July 21, 2008

A Houseful of Sickness

Since we got back from Texas it seems that every child has been sick. We got back on Tuesday, on which day, Westley had a high fever. The next day, he got a sore throat and Caleb came down with a high fever. Then the next day, Caleb had a sore throat, and Eliza and Travis had the high fevers. By Friday, I was actually writing down the times I took Travis and Eliza's temperatures, how high they were, and how much of what dose I gave them, just in case it got worse and I had to take them to the doctor.

Today everyone seems fine, but Westley keeps whining about a sore throat still and Eliza is drooling and crabby. I think she's teething, but maybe her throat is sore too, that could cause drool.

All I can say is that having 4 sick kids is pretty miserable indeed!

No comments: