Thursday, June 18, 2009
Phoenix Zoo Summer Celebration
On May 29th, we were able to attend the kickoff for summer at the Phoenix Zoo for free. We had to reserve tickets in advance, but we were able to also bring guests for free, so I invited my parents. We got there around 6:30 pm and walked around the zoo, looking at as many animal exhibits as were open (not all were open for the evening hours). We stopped at the splash pad, but the kids were really timid about playing in it, which was weird. It may have been because it was so dark and crowded that they didn't want to play. We also got to ride the carousel twice for free, and that was a lot of fun!
Labels:
family outing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sad we haven't made it to the zoo with you guys! Am I the lamest friend or what? If you're still here when I get back next month, we'll have to have your whole family over for dinner.
Post a Comment