Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving On Up


Westley's kindergarten graduation was the last week of May. He earned several awards just before graduation and during graduation, so we were proud of him for that! Here he is at the ceremony waiting for it to begin. He's struggled with moving and adjusting to a different school with a different teacher and different ways of doing things. He finally adjusted, and now he's going to have to do it all over again next year. Adversity makes you strong, isn't that how the saying goes?

2 comments:

Ella said...

did i miss something? are y'all moving???

JennaK said...

I didn't announce it on the blog yet, but yes, we are moving to Utah with In-N-Out Burger. They are opening 4 or 5 stores there later this year and my husband has offered to help open them. We are trying to sell our house (short sale--we are so far upside-down in our mortgage that a short sale is the only doable option) and then we will rent for a few years. I have very mixed feelings about the whole situation which is probably why I haven't posted anything specific about it, just vague references.