8 Things I did Yesterday
1. I woke up in Holladay in my mom's cousin's house yesterday morning, the last day of a short stint to Utah for the funeral services of my maternal grandfather.
2. I slept for 2 hours in the car while Corey drove.
3. I ate lunch at Cove Fort after taking the tour.
4. I listened to three movies play while I drove.
5. I battled a really bad headache all day long--caused by stress and lack of sleep.
6. I had McDonald's for dinner.
7. I saw my dog for the first time in just over two weeks.
8. I slept in my bed for the first time in just over two weeks.
8 Favorite TV Shows
Note: A year-and-a-half ago I would have a hard time listing only 8, but since then have pretty much weaned myself from T.V. other than a few shows. Most of these will probably be old shows that only show re-runs now.
Note: A year-and-a-half ago I would have a hard time listing only 8, but since then have pretty much weaned myself from T.V. other than a few shows. Most of these will probably be old shows that only show re-runs now.
1.The Secret Life of the American Teenager
2.Nanny 911
3.Friends
4.Home Improvement
5.Sabrina the Teenage Witch
6.Yes, Dear
7. Full House
8. Saved by the Bell
(As you could probably tell, I was reaching there)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Brick Oven (in Provo)
2. Outback Steakhouse
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Olive Garden
5. T.G.I.F.
6. Applebee's
7. Chen's Chinese
8. La Dolce Vita (in Provo)
8 Things I am Looking Forward to
1. Westley going back to school
2. Going back to CA this coming weekend
3. Christmas
4. Travis' birthday
5. Going to Legoland someday with the kids
6. Eating dinner (I'm hungry!)
7. Being done with this move
8. Getting out of debt
8 Things on my Wish List
1. More income
2. Finding a permanent place to live, no more moving around
3. Figuring out how to enjoy life and just be happy
4. Gorgeous hair--mine is so hideous
5. Children who are perfectly behaved in public
6. Cars that don't break down all the time
7. A nice place to live that's affordable where we're moving to
8. Owning horses
3. Figuring out how to enjoy life and just be happy
4. Gorgeous hair--mine is so hideous
5. Children who are perfectly behaved in public
6. Cars that don't break down all the time
7. A nice place to live that's affordable where we're moving to
8. Owning horses
8 Things I am Grateful for
1.My husband and children
2. The gospel and all that comes with it
3.My parents
4.A roof over my head
5.Clothes
6.food
7.Sunshine
8. Rain
8 People I Tag
1. Maren
2. Andrea
3. Eve
4. Ella
5. Lindsey
6. Tiffany
7. Becky
8. Joyce
1 comment:
fun. hehe. yea, we're in CA. Guess alot of people aren't going to be able to make it though. But we're here. :)
Post a Comment