I never did make a formal announcement on this blog. So here it is...
We are pregnant with baby #5, due March 30, 2011.
I was highly suspicious in the middle of July, just because of how I was feeling, very hungry and very tired. I put off taking the test because we've had a few times in the last year when we thought I was pregnant but I wasn't and it was kind of a bummer. Within days of the positive pregnancy test, I was already feeling the morning sickness. It's been pretty bad this time around. The only other time I had it this bad was with Westley. Luckily, now that I'm nearly 14 weeks, the sickness is subsiding and I'm feeling much better.
The fun thing is that I have a couple of cousins who are also pregnant plus two sisters-in-law who are expecting. And I have two more sisters-in-law who just had babies in the last 3 months.
It's weird though that Eliza will be so much older than this baby, considering that all the rest of my kids are separated by 14 to 23 months. Eliza will be 3 years and 3 months older than this baby.
Westley is hoping for a girl. Caleb and Travis don't seem to care and Eliza is oblivious. I feel certain it will be another boy and so does Corey. So we'll see. We get to find out around the end of October/beginning of November.
And by next April, we'll be a family of SEVEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment