

My sweet Travis turned four on the 23rd of September. He got to go the night before with his Aunt Jamie to a party her In-N-Out store was having at Boondocks, a family play center here. He got to do fun things like miniature golf and laser tag. Then he spent the night at her house. In the morning, she took him out to breakfast before bringing him back home.
I made him a Spider-man cake (a "Spidey" cake, according to him) and he loved that. He was very excited. He was excited about his presents too: a Legos farm set, a set of matchbox size construction trucks, and some warm winter Spider-man pajamas. He also got a remote control car from Aunt Jamie, which unfortunately, Westley threw across the room out of anger and broke and will be replacing with his own hard-earned money. He also got a card and money from Grandpa and Grandma and as soon as I have a chance to go with him to the store alone, I will take him to pick out something.
Four things we love about Travis:
1. He gets excited about everything!
2. He loves to play with his little sister and give her lots of hugs and kisses.
3. He says I'm his best buddy (still).
4. He is very cuddly and loving.
No comments:
Post a Comment