Anyway, we went down to the Princess Festival. It was a day of meeting princesses and watching shows. Eliza loved it. She has been talking about it non-stop ever since and how she can't wait to go again next year.

with the Frog Prince and princess (he was a frog but turned into a prince just before we took the picture. The princess kissed the frog and threw him behind a bush and the prince jumped out)
with ArielWe didn't get to get a picture with Snow White because when we went to see her, they were doing a show and we didn't want to wait until the end of the show. And when we went by where Princess Jasmine was, she wasn't there and nowhere nearby to be found. Other than that, lots of pictures. I swear I got some of Eliza with some of the Twelve Dancing Princesses, but I must have deleted them because they didn't show up on my camera when I uploaded the photos. We enjoyed the show of Cinderella the best. It was a lot of fun and I'm excited to be able to do it again with her!




No comments:
Post a Comment