We had our annual pinewood derby and this year, Corey had to help make TWO cars. I think we may just end up being THAT family that buys a pinewood derby pre-cut car kit because once again, ours came in dead last in every single race. Well, the race where they raced each other, Caleb's came in last. The boys acted like they didn't care, but I know they really did. Maybe by the time Jonah has his last one, we'll have figured out how to make them fast?
The good news is that at least they got awards for how their cars looked!
Westley's was a Spider-man theme.
Caleb made a Shell Raiser (Ninja Turtles' vehicle) car.
Corey did the cutting and the sanding. The boys painted them. I put the wheels on. I'm probably the reason they didn't go very fast. But hey, at least they got to participate and still had fun making the cars!
No comments:
Post a Comment