We baked some cookies earlier this week and Nathan really wanted some. We always store them in plastic storage bags, usually on the counter by the crock pot. In an effort to keep Nathan from them, I had moved them to another counter. Well, Nathan found them and even found a way to get to them.
We have been learning about Asia this month in preschool and I bought some frozen egg rolls that I cooked up to let the kids sample. Most of the preschoolers did not like them, but Nathan loved them and ate three of them!
In Utah for Valentine's Day, the kids always made boxes and it was almost like a competition of the coolest/cutest box. Here in Texas, it's not an every year, every grade thing to make and bring your own Valentine's box. Well, we got this idea for a robot box for Jonah, and Westley decided to help out. It turned out great!
On Valentine's Day, I made heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast. Annmarie, Nathan and I made heart-shaped mini pizzas for lunch too. For dinner, we just had normal food, but I made a special dessert of chocolate-dipped strawberries and chocolate brownies. Some of the kids don't enjoy the chocolate-dipped strawberries, but that's okay with me! More for me!
A few weeks ago, Eliza used some of her saved money to buy an ukulele from Amazon. It arrived in the mail and she was excited to get it!









No comments:
Post a Comment