Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Favorite Christmas Tradition

One of our favorite Christmas traditions is something we started the year before we moved to Texas. The kids have always drawn names for each other and we used to give them each around $5 to pick something for their sibling but that year I decided they needed to make a gift to give. I have loved their creativity over the years and this has become one of my favorite traditions.

Eliza gave Jonah a painting she made of the Avengers symbols.

Jonah gave Travis a tabletop football game that Dad helped him make.

I helped  Nathan make and paint a popsicle stick picture frame for Caleb.

Annmarie made a paper sword for Nathan.

Westley designed and ordered a shirt for Eliza

Caleb made an American/Danish flag for Benjamin.

Travis made a Christmas coloring book for Annmarie.

Benjamin made a marching band design for Westley.

No comments: