Monday, December 17, 2018
Ward Christmas Party and Christmas Village
We had our ward Christmas party. I was released as primary secretary and called as Relief Society activity coordinator at the beginning of December and had to take over doing the ward Christmas party. I am NOT a party planner; it does not suit my personality at all, so in taking over, I really just took what the previous person had already planned and followed through with it. I hope I don't have to plan it next year because I have NO IDEA how to do that! But the dinner looked good.
A local church does a Christmas village in December that was another free event to help bring the Christmas spirit so I took the kids over. Corey was working. But we had a good time there doing a Bible scavenger hunt and singing Christmas carols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment