Sunday, December 23, 2018

More Christmas Fun

We always give the kids an ornament every year at Christmas, and these two ornaments are ones I made for Benjamin (exchange student) and Westley.  I ordered the Texas cutouts from a company that does that and then painted the Texas flag for Benjamin and That Wylie Band symbol for Westley.

Caleb's school had an ugly Christmas sweater day.  Since he didn't have one, he made his own!  He used a plain sweatshirt and cut out a felt tree and pinned ornaments from our Christmas advent calendar all over the tree.  It was very clever and fun!

I drove around the old neighborhood in Richardson where I spent several years of my childhood one night just because.  I took a picture of our old house adorned with Christmas lights, something we never did with it when we lived in it.  It looked good and I still miss living in that house.


Annmarie wrote an adorable letter to Santa.  "Deer Santa, I love Christmas Eve and Christmas and I love you."  I truly treasure these types of things as my children are getting older because this precious time is so fleeting. 

No comments: