Saturday, February 27, 2021

Westley and Eliza

Westley has chosen Snow College to pursue his degree after high school. He went up to Snow this week to audition for a music scholarship. He is very excited about going to Snow. It is going to be a little hard because he is out-of-state and the tuition for out-of-state students is really high. But we've found that compared with Texas universities, it's actually less than the in-state tuition for those. Crossing our fingers that he gets the scholarship and that it helps with tuition.

Eliza required a black dress for choir.  The school wouldn't hand out the black dresses they usually use for choir because of covid.  So the students were told to purchase one.  I decided to make one instead.  The pattern I used was a little juvenile for her.  I guess I need more sophisticated patterns now that she's an official teenager!

 

No comments: