For her birthday, she got a ride-on horse that would work better if we had hardwood floors, a pretty dress, a tea set, a cowgirl outfit, and Grandpa and Grandma got her a tutu with a matching headband that she LOVES! There was a picture from that day but it came out all blurry, so we will have to try again when she is wearing it.
Two great things about Eliza:
1. She absolutely loves to dance and does so anytime she hears music (whether it is her brothers singing silly songs in the background or a song on the radio).
2. She gives the best kisses and hugs and lots of them too.
December 9th--Corey's birthday
For Corey's birthday, he worked all day. We had a lasagna with homemade French bread for dinner. For dessert, I made him a banana cream pie from scratch, my first time. In past years, we've either gotten one from Marie Callendar's or Village Inn or somewhere. Or I've made one using the Jell-O banana pudding mix and a store bought graham cracker crust. But this one I made entirely from scratch. It was really good. That was about all we did for his birthday. He got a personalized travel mug to drink hot chocolate in on his way to work in these cold Utah mornings and a subscription to a magazine for a year.
December 21--Jenna's Birthday
On my birthday, we went to Village Baker for lunch for sandwiches and got a couple take-n-bake pizzas while we were there for dinner. I love Village Baker pizza and sandwiches. As many of you know, that is where I worked in high school. So that was a special treat. I was also able to say hello to my old boss who still owns and runs the place. I love how the pizza topping charts that my brother made on our computer are still hanging there and I also loved that when I ordered a Baker's Choice, I remembered the number for that was 15 but the lady taking my order had to check the chart. Corey baked me a cake. We had a pretty typical day, didn't do anything special. I got an In-N-Out travel cup that can be used for hot or cold beverages and an In-N-Out blue tooth, which I'm sure I'll never figure out how to use.

Since I'm the only one who takes the pictures, when there are pictures of me, they're usually strangely posed or very horrible. I apologize.
December 21--Jenna's Birthday
On my birthday, we went to Village Baker for lunch for sandwiches and got a couple take-n-bake pizzas while we were there for dinner. I love Village Baker pizza and sandwiches. As many of you know, that is where I worked in high school. So that was a special treat. I was also able to say hello to my old boss who still owns and runs the place. I love how the pizza topping charts that my brother made on our computer are still hanging there and I also loved that when I ordered a Baker's Choice, I remembered the number for that was 15 but the lady taking my order had to check the chart. Corey baked me a cake. We had a pretty typical day, didn't do anything special. I got an In-N-Out travel cup that can be used for hot or cold beverages and an In-N-Out blue tooth, which I'm sure I'll never figure out how to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment