Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bean Museum


On Friday, Westley had his early day where he gets out at 1:50 pm instead of 3:50, so we took advantage of the early-out and went down to Provo to the Bean Museum at BYU. My cousin does the live animal show there, so I contacted her earlier to see if she could meet us there and she was able to do that. She took us around on the tour and then we went to the basement and she brought out some animals for us--a tarantula that only Westley was brave enough to touch, a snake, a tortoise and a lizard. The kids loved it. Caleb was the only one brave enough to put the snake around his shoulders, but all the kids touched the snake, the tortoise and the lizard.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh, I can't believe he dared to do that. What a brave kid. I am sure all your kids were loved going there. How fun for them.