I know that we have all done these before but the questions are just a bit different, and although most people get annoyed with them, I think they are so much fun!
I "tag" anyone who follows this blog and wants to do this because I love reading about the people I love and the things they like... Here is what you are supposed to do, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post to your blog or Facebook page. Have fun!
1. What is your occupation right now?
Homemaker. I know, it's not p.c. to call it that anymore, but that's what I do and that's what I am. I like saying that better than a stay-at-home mom because that makes me feel like I'm kind of a lazy bum. But the "maker" in homemaker implies that I'm doing something, which I am, and it keeps me pretty dang busy.
2. What color are your socks right now?
White. Always white. Why bother with fun socks? Nobody ever really sees them!
3. What are you listening to right now?
Westley is reading his chapter book out loud to Corey before Corey leaves for work.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
chocolate chip cookies
5.Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, but it's been a long time since I had to, so I'm sure I'm quite rusty.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Corey when he was on his way home from work last night.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes.
8. How old are you today?
32
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
gymnastics
10. What is your favorite drink?
hot chocolate (right now), chocolate milk in the summer
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
no, never, just highlights occasionally
12. Favorite food?
chocolate covered strawberries
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Spaceballs with Corey and Caleb during naptime today
14. Favorite day of the year?
My kids' birthdays--so right now, I have four favorite days
15. How do you vent anger?
Yelling and crying
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Art supplies--crayons, pencils, paper, scissors, glue, etc.
17. What is your favorite season?
Spring, Summer and Fall--but Fall is probably my favorite because I always loved the start of school
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
love both
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Usually.
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
don't know
21. Who is least likely to respond?
everyone else!
22. Living arrangements?
A two-story rental house with my husband and four children and our dog.
23. When was the last time you cried?
Last weekend
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, boxes, random things
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Not sure who all reads my blog
26. What did you do last night?
Went to bed early
27. What are you most afraid of?
Poisonous spiders
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheeseburgers definitely
29. Favorite Dog Breed?
beagle
30. Favorite day of the week?
I don't have a favorite
31. How many states have you lived in?
I have lived in 6 states--Texas, Connecticut, Utah, Idaho, Arizona and California
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Both
1 comment:
I love reading these things about you Jenna. It's fun to learn more about you. I miss you tons! Come back to AZ:)
Post a Comment